Listdom provide filters by categories, tags, features, labels, locations, and authors. So whenever you are creating a page you can specify which listings should show in the page according to these filters.
Now we want to explain each filter and the usage of that:
– Categories: this is the main filter, you can define categories and add listings to that. For example hotels and banks.
– Tags: tags are the same as keywords in your listing website and they are necessary. For example easy access, cache, and business.
– Features: this is a great tool to show what features your listing has. For example bodybuilding and free breakfast.
– Labels: this is a great feature that you can make some listing highlights. For example featured and vip.
– Location: this is a great tool to define filters based on location. For example, districts, cities, and countries.
– Authors: if you want to define filters based on the users that added the listings it is possible in Listdom as well. For example show listings of a vip user in a page.